Monday, September 14, 2009

The New River and Sissy!!!

The past couple of weeks has been just beau-ti-ful around here and my sweet husband treated me to a visit to see my Sissy!

This is my sis and young un'. That's the New River Bridge in the back ground. It is a real engineering feat but I won't get into that today.









This is my hubby-I think he was a happy as me to get out in beautiful WV. We use to travel all over WV and camp, but we have my mom living with us now and she isn't able to camp so we have put that part of our life on hold for a while.







Sissy was so happy to see us. She works for a rafting co. and this is getting ready to be a really busy time for her. This is starting of the Gorge season where the white water is some of the best in the world right here in WV...can you believe it?It's true!
Even G Ma had a good day. The country is really beautiful in this area and we appreciated every moment we were there.

Have a great day everyone and blessings to all.P

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Beautiful views! What a blessing to visit your sister!